Edgun r3m question

Okay so I just bought a used r3m off the member classifieds and super excited to say the least. I want a r5m but figured I'll try this out and see if I like edguns (I know the r5m is a different beast just mean edgun in general) 
now my question is what is the stock fps fir tge r3m long? The previous owner said it shoot the .25 25g at 905.
seeing I'm only iinterested in shoot the 34g pellets, would the gun in stock for push the 34s? I'm hoping it can push the at least 840 without any adjustments. 
but i I can't I'm gonna go ahead and do the power tune I recon.
Thanks in advance!

"Terryb00"DeadEye,
I shoot it over the chrony with the Heavys, without the stock on, so Im able to access and turn the HST little turns till I get my speed where I want it.
With the Long's longer barrel and air tube you should be able to get similar results easily. 
Enjoy, awesome gun.
awesome thanks! 
I'm guessing your a fan of the edguns? 

I actually sold mi fx impact yo buy a R5M but after owning the impact and not being impressed with it for how much it cost I was hesitant to spend that much on another gun I know nothing about. 
so I bought edgun thinking well it's a cheaper way to step into Ed's world. 
I'm more excited about getting this used edgun yjan any other gun!?
its also nice the previous owner will actually talk to be about the rifle and recommend what to do and not to do.
if all goes well a r5m will be next.. well when they ate in stock 

1527948816_19395084255b12a6101c8a21.41845541_20180602_101241.jpg