• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics element nexus Traded thank you Sir.

Classified Status
SOLD

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
I have a excellent condition Element Nexus 5 - 20 x 50 First Focal Plan moa scope up for grabs.(( Everyone knows what they look like haha )) It has no issues and has only been on the bench briefly never in the field.
I cannot for the life of me find the box but the dust covers a sunshade are on it lol. I think my wife may have disposed of the box on accident :rolleyes:. :)

I also have a sabertactical mk2 stock I could add to the trade in another listing if yours is nice enough or we deem it necessary haha.

================================================================
Would trade for a Classic Leshiy package mk2, edgun lelya mk2 or a Crown MK2( .177- .25 in the crown ) , .22, 0r .25 in the ed-gun lelya .
==================================================================

IMG_20230421_135015263.jpg

No Tire kickers please ! lol Have a wonderful day and pm me for any questions or a phone chat.
If you have a offer pm the pics with innitial contact pretty please lol. Thank You for your Time and consideration.

Scott

Last edited: