• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Elis5713 Bad Transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck, PK,

Maybe, but not all of us have the time to wait patiently and greet the mail carrier joyfully as he delivers our package free from any damage. Some of us work and are not blessed with a job that will allow us to take the day off and do what you do. In my case I work more than a full days work to be able to afford these toys you guys buy on a whim and then decide its not for you. Luckily these days the carrier notifies you that you will have a package a certain day. But as advance as they are my carrier will only tell me the day and how late they will deliver to. In my case it is 8pm. Would I like to wait all day for a air gun to be delivered. No,, especially if it did not arrive until 8pm that night.. I would have wasted a whole days work in addition to the cost of the airgun and if I left early still be able to be home before the air gun arrive. If you are not aware that is my $3000 air gun in the video that the carrier placed against the hand rail and it was stated that someone signed for the package. But as you know it was total Bull Crap! Did I have someone there to receive the package that day ? Yes but that person had a life too, and was not as eager as Chuck or PK would be to get a new airgun. She had to work too, had appts and errands to run. Lucky for me she was able to work at home that day. Unfortunately she ran out and was not able to get back before the carrier came by. They sometimes give you a warning to say they are in the neighborhood? Yes but even with that can we alway be there with open arms? Nope . Sometimes that sometimes not is more than we like. It happens. If the carrier did their job they would have put it back on the truck. Did it happen to me? Nope. Did it happen to Elis? Nope. Did they say someone sign for it ? Yes. Did I still get my airgun? Yes Did Elis get his? Nope. It's not a perfect system. It affected PBAG and it affected elis as well. Neither should be dragged thru the mud. 

Allen

In your statement above you state that, "The Fedex driver is at fault for forging my signature (yes I have prove)." Well if you do indeed have proof then you should contact your State Attorney's Office, Police Robbery/Fraud Unit Detectives, and/or the Inspector Generals Office if applicable.

No Elis, the fact of the matter is that FEDEX denied your claim because they didn't buy your story about how one of their delivery drivers forged your signature on the signature pad and left your package and drove away! With an accusation like that you had better believe FEDEX had the driver take a lie detector test to see if your accusation was true or false, and if he had failed the test not only would he have been fired and lost his job and his pension, he would have been turned over to the State Attorney's Office for prosecution

In your statement above you also state that, "This whole issue could have been avoided if he called fedex and put the claim under my name." On that point I can only guess that Palm Beach Airguns did not file the claim under your name because they did not believe your story and therefore did not wish to help you potentially defraud FEDEX's insurance company.

And your attempts at steering this investigation away from yourself by your incessant focus on the amount of insurance that the company insured the package for are completely transparent. Whether you realize it or not, the more you keep talking the deeper you're digging the hole your standing in right now. And with that I advise you to let this one go bro... because at this point it doesn't even appear as though you convinced yourself let alone anyone else with your wild story about the delivery driver. And I'm sorry you chose to air your dirty story here on our beloved AirgunNation Forum. I for one am all done with you bro!

Sad regards, Chuck Peffley

What's wrong with you guys. 

The required signature is automatically added after the declared value of the package and this is done for this same reason. This is the tool to fix the issue at hand, after the case was opened did they verify the signature on the package with Elis signature? If they didn't how did came to the conclusion there was nothing wrong. Fedex is messing up.

I sent a package to Steve, insured for $2000 package arrives a day before without notice, so Steve was not there. Driver signed this package and left it on the porch. Only difference with this scenario is 1: package was not lost, 2: I insured for 2k. But how someone can blame and expect the consumer to be responsible for paying for something that happens before the product is on his hands is beyond belief... Chuck I sent you yesterday a package for $3k you didn't get it? Ohh you own me that money... Is that how this works? 

I know Elis and the kind of person he is, and seeing you guys implying Elis stole the gun is disgusting. But even if you want to protect yourself from this to happening the only way to prove is comparing the signature, why do you think you have to sign when you use your credit card? 

This is the signature provided BY FEDEX for my package to Steve...... Who the hell is RRUDON?

2021-11-24 09_29_07-3 WhatsApp  Mozilla Firefox.1637764205.jpg

I'm not asking you or anyone to buy what happened. Fact of the matter is I was not home at that exact time. If fedex had even knocked at the house he would have gotten someone at the door. I am not the only one that lives there..... As soon as I saw the package was "delivered" I rushed home. No body knocked at the house. I'm not diverting anything I'm just pointing out the facts. Whatever happened was out of both our hands. The part he was at fault for is not insuring everything properly. The Fedex driver is at fault for forging my signature (yes I have prove). This whole issue could have been avoided if he called fedex and put the claim under my name. That would take minutes. Yes I know I should have done a police report but again FEDEX TELLS ME THAT ITS NOT REQUIRED. I did everything I had to do on my part as per fedex. Simple as that.

Im just gonna leave this gem right here seems like you love to claim fedex lost or stole your packages. Yeah nice try.

1. 585727AE-9383-498F-8978-930E0DA140B0.1637768416.png

[/LIST=1]

What's wrong with you guys. 

The required signature is automatically added after the declared value of the package and this is done for this same reason. This is the tool to fix the issue at hand, after the case was opened did they verify the signature on the package with Elis signature? If they didn't how did came to the conclusion there was nothing wrong. Fedex is messing up.

I sent a package to Steve, insured for $2000 package arrives a day before without notice, so Steve was not there. Driver signed this package and left it on the porch. Only difference with this scenario is 1: package was not lost, 2: I insured for 2k. But how someone can blame and expect the consumer to be responsible for paying for something that happens before the product is on his hands is beyond belief... Chuck I sent you yesterday a package for $3k you didn't get it? Ohh you own me that money... Is that how this works? 

I know Elis and the kind of person he is, and seeing you guys implying Elis stole the gun is disgusting. But even if you want to protect yourself from this to happening the only way to prove is comparing the signature, why do you think you have to sign when you use your credit card? 

This is the signature provided BY FEDEX for my package to Steve...... Who the hell is RRUDON?

As you can see this aint the first time this guy claims fedex lost or stole his package so yeah at this point i dont believe a word he says.

30C9E3E7-7A3F-4C4F-AD11-015D85366828.1637768562.png

miamiguy2017 I'm glad fedex,usps,ups or whatever service you use has never lost your package. Unfortunately that is not the case for everyone.

Come on man just drop the act already. It would have been more believable if you said Fedex left the package at the wrong address, but the whole forgery and theft and the employee admitting to it in front of manager that is just ridiculous if you had any proof of that Fedex would have been all over it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.