Entry level pcp vs thread

I have no experience with pcp pistols only pcp rifles. Have been looking a little and am curious about the Diana bandit vs beeman 2027. Or are neither good? Seems beeman has non existent support but seems like the 2027 would be easy to work on. The storm rider seems massively lacking in the reviews I’ve watched so I’m iffy there as well. Any input would be appreciated about these models or any other budget level models I’m missing.

lacking in what? .. the bandit is a chopped down stormrider and alot of parts are the same .. theyre a super simple design, not very robust, so will never be competition level accurate, smallish air tank, but in .177 they have decent power and accuracy .. you wont 'out-shoot' a .177 bandit freehand, its very accurate to 40yds or so, and the stormrider in .177 is a flat shooter to 55 therabouts .. they can use some smoothing work to slick them up, and a recrown and polish of the barrel helps, but theyre 1" shooters more or less .. no they wont stack pellets like a 3k$ gun tho lol ..

Reactions: maxtrouble
lacking in what? .. the bandit is a chopped down stormrider and alot of parts are the same .. theyre a super simple design, not very robust, so will never be competition level accurate, smallish air tank, but in .177 they have decent power and accuracy .. you wont 'out-shoot' a .177 bandit freehand, its very accurate to 40yds or so, and the stormrider in .177 is a flat shooter to 55 therabouts .. they can use some smoothing work to slick them up, and a recrown and polish of the barrel helps, but theyre 1" shooters more or less .. no they wont stack pellets like a 3k$ gun tho lol ..
The storm rider reviews I have seen from AEAC and Ben Pierson didn’t paint a good picture of that platform at all to me. I may not be happy I guess at the 200 price point.

Give this a read. Someone basically asked the same question earlier last week.

Trucker -

Another of a VERY similar question (a week or so ago !).
A single shot, very accurate, PP700S-A .

Mine -

1674006383061.jpeg

Mike

Last edited:
What do these run money wise and where do you order it? I see them at Krale but says Europe only.
You are reading the page wrong.
Look at the short sentence under the green "In stock"...

Shipping cost to the US is $32.58

I bought a rifle from them a few months back (shipped to SoCal). You just need to furnish them a copy of your drivers license or passport for proof of age.

I bought my PP700S-A from "Airgun Archery Fun" out of Canada. They appear to be out of them right now. You could call / e-mail then to see what a new delivery schedule is. They still offer a few parts for them.

Or just look around... Use Google, and type in "PP700S-A pistol", and follow the web sites.

Mike

Give this a read. Someone basically asked the same question earlier last week.
Haha🤪 and I have decided to wait on taking the plunge🤷‍♂️

I have no experience with pcp pistols only pcp rifles. Have been looking a little and am curious about the Diana bandit vs beeman 2027. Or are neither good? Seems beeman has non existent support but seems like the 2027 would be easy to work on. The storm rider seems massively lacking in the reviews I’ve watched so I’m iffy there as well. Any input would be appreciated about these models or any other budget level models I’m missing.
Hello @Trucker3573

I have a Diana Bandit in .177 caliber and absolutely love it and shoot it all the time indoors at 15-feet and outdoors at 10-meters and 25-yards. It is very accurate and very comfortable to shoot. I also have 2 Snowpeak PP800R which are the same as the Bandit with a different name. All the parts are interchangeable and tons of after market items are available. In addition I have an Artemis PP750 which is highly modified and I have a Crosman 1701P Silhouette in .177 caliber.

I believe for the price the Bandit is a great first purchase for a PCP pistol. It's a gun you most likely will never sell no matter how many other Pistols you wind up buying. It will give you the foundation for a PCP pistol and good experience of use and ownership.

Good luck with your purchase,
ThomasT