Epic Epic Airguns Two arrived

yeah buying a powerful FAC .177 rifle, is kinda a irony in itself,,,,, and you probably also need a good sense of humor.
It do not take a whole lot to shoot good speeds with heavy stuff, though i have seen some go to +150 BAR, which i just find insane.

It do seem like heavy stuff have been around for a while to the .177 caliber, even before the big brand companies started to cater to that too.
I work daily trying to forget the heavy stuff, also partly why i have only been shooting 10 and 13 grain slugs lately

Still. I give thanks to the ones that make FAC .177 rifles, CUZ just imagine being tied to Sub 12,,,,,, which i have no doubt Danes also will be sooner or later.
The recent public air soft shooting, at first was touted by press as air rifle shooting, CUZ agenda = Danes will have NOTHING.

No i can not say i have noticed something like that, i have tried a lot of ammo going back and forth, but once on the ball with one of them i cant say POI have been moving.
Or yes it have but not more than i will chalk up to the wind playing with me, so if i have made a single click adjustment on the scope, it is not uncommon that in a few shots i have to click back to where i was.

If / when i am missing i prefer that to be to the right and up, so when my shots start to be biased towards Left and / or down, that is when i make a adjustment

I had my barrel apart 1 time, and put it back together without torque wrench

Okay i have gotten on with the new nest for the Two, it is now flipped 180 degrees and have the scope facing down.
Still a very small case i have for it, so still had to cut some corners or at least one corner.
But this new foam A LOT better then the pick styrofoam which was already falling apart.

Still need to make a few cuts in it for stuff, but i have to source a larger cannister as the 4 X 18650 battery case i have used is too small.

nest 2.0.jpg

Reactions: Gsxs750