Epic and RTI

I understand manufacturing delays and supply issues forcing tough decisions. But both of these companies are putting forward the 177-22-25 options. No word on 30 and 35/357/9mm. Neither one. Is it just slowed in ramping up production, or the general economic decline we are all experiencing now? I love what I see from both these suppliers, granted, my funds are equally abysmal. So maybe for the better, short term.

Along with all the issues you mentioned concerning production, economic decline and supply chain shortages, I believe many manufacturers have learned the trick of selling the prototype before production - as FX has done for years. Just to name three outfits with new rifles in the works and little to no stock available for purchase, Mcavity Arms MA2, Epic Two, and KalibrGun Snipe, and yet there are Youtube videos out touting the features and accuracy of each. Funny but not funny!

Epic just started selling the One model ( bulpup )
Mora also selling, though you will probably have to search to find one, or wait until your local seller get inventory.
I recall seeing them at Huma, but all are out of stock now, probably got snagged up real fast.
My local guy have the P3 but no hint of him getting the Mora

No news on .30 from Epic, and from RTI no word about a 357 / 9 mm

Euro boys dont seen too big on the really big calibers, seem like for us .30 is plenty.