Evanix Evanix Sniper rifle opinions and experience, should I buy one?

Hi guys! I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with Evanix Sniper rifles. I'm tentatively looking to buy X2 model (the bottle version) in .30 caliber, and before I invest in yet another air rifle (while I have waaay too many in my collection and try to steer away from getting yet another one due to family budget concerns), it would be great to hear the opinions of owners and experts. While I'm a huge fan of Evanix in general and had exceptional experience with their other platforms like Rainstorm and MAX, but I have never tried Sniper series rifles yet. It looks to be well-designed, though it is not regulated out of the box, which is surprising for a "sniper" class rifle. Also, if you have comments about the caliber choice, please share. I think it's a good choice for long range target shooting. Everything above .30 is not practical and for hunting mostly (some may disagree), and below .25 is for shorter ranges (some may disagree also), IMHO. I'm looking at 100+ yards shooting from a benchrest. Also, I heard that .30 cal Evanix barrels are the best from a very knowledgeable person who spent years with Evanix rifles. In any case, I'll be happy to hear your expert opinion about this rifle. Thank you everyone!

I did have a Sniper in .50 cal basically the sniper is the same platform as the MAX-ML just in different clothes.

The old Evanix lines like Rainstorm/Blizzard/Winchester and Sniper/MAX-ML are very simple, rugged, reliable platforms, and they share many components like the shrouds are the same regardless of caliber, they only change in lengths.

Last edited:
Reactions: uladz