Evanix Viper Semi Auto FUN

I've had mine in .22 since release and still really enjoying it. Hasn't had a single issue over lots of ammo. I did tune mine by backing the hammer spring adjustment 4-5 turns. OOTB is was shooting a cliff dive fps curve. Now I get 3 full mags from 250 bar down to around 100 bar. JSB 18's around 600-625 with a much better ES than stock setting.

I'm looking forward to comparing it to the Huben pistol once released.

My .25 unfortunately broke.. sent it back to the dealer for repairs. Turns out they can't fix it until they receive a new supply from Evanix., which isn't until August. A real bummer...

They didn't give me an exact reason as to what is wrong. Just something about an imperfection on the inside of the block. A little factory error I guess. Just my luck, haha

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
so, with a lighter hammer spring and pellets you might be able to get 4 or 5 mags ????? more shooting less filling
I'm not so sure about that. It's unregulated so I tuned for a nice bell curve for 3 mags. I think if you go further you're going to be getting too much valve lock on the full fill. The curve might end up being the reverse of too much hammer spring. I did do some initial chrono'ing when tuning and found what was the best bell curve for 3 mags with the tightest ES. If a larger ES is okay for you it might work.

Not a Phan of the gun but as far as looks go- dang she purrty

IMG_1558.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Airgun Advisor