Skout Evo Review?

Groups from blinking my EVO today at 75 yards. JTS 22.07 gr pellet at 1500 PSI. Love shooting this gun.

View attachment 495015

View attachment 495016
Thanks for this...nice shooting!
Call Darryl at Skout. I'm sure he'll provide an update on the 30 cal barrels.

In terms of Youtube videos, I'm guess they aren't paying people to promote content which I'm 100% okay with. That leaves the rest of us who either don't have interest in recording them and/or are having too much fun shooting them.

Besides seeing targets which I'll grab some pics this Friday, what other questions can I help answer?
Call Darryl at Skout. I'm sure he'll provide an update on the 30 cal barrels.

In terms of Youtube videos, I'm guess they aren't paying people to promote content which I'm 100% okay with. That leaves the rest of us who either don't have interest in recording them and/or are having too much fun shooting them.

Besides seeing targets which I'll grab some pics this Friday, what other questions can I help answer?
I was thinking that the usual suspects would get out and do a review. didn't know that they were paid, thought views generated pay for them. In any case there are several guns I am looking at. The others all have very favorable reviews but based off the Epoch, I took an interest in the Evo. Hoping to see more in the near future but lack of barrels isn't helping. I emailed Darryl but have not heard back yet. Thanks for your input, very much appreciated

Thanks for this...nice shooting!

I was thinking that the usual suspects would get out and do a review. didn't know that they were paid, thought views generated pay for them. In any case there are several guns I am looking at. The others all have very favorable reviews but based off the Epoch, I took an interest in the Evo. Hoping to see more in the near future but lack of barrels isn't helping. I emailed Darryl but have not heard back yet. Thanks for your input, very much appreciated
The Skout team is traveling to Ohio for Pyramid Cup ... your email might be delayed

Reactions: Rizz01
...And now it's September and hardly a review or even targets for the Evo. You'd think with the hype I've been seeing there'd be lots of people showing off their targets. And there really needs to be a bona fide review. I was told patience, "Daniel Son" but 3 months later, still very little info . I did see a review this evening, (posted yesterday), from Mexico, (all in Spanish), with an amazing target with an Evo .30. I have bad been originally wanting a .30 but would settle for a .25 and 34.5" slug barrel. The Mexican (Sun City), review might have been proof enough for me but, I still don't see a .30 option on Skout's website, and the .25 slug barrel is gone as well. Really frustrating.
Good Afternoon,

we have .30 cal back in stock. Stay tuned on Friday we will be discussing the all new .30 caliber barrel!