• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Extreme Benchrest 2024

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
1723639618535.png

IN MY OPINION One of the reasons IT FILLS SO FAST is that they favor certain shooters, customers, etc. In the past, They made an internal announcement that any EFT Grand Prix shooters would get the first chance to sign up. So the shooters that did not have a GP EFT near you, tough luck. The shooters that spent thousands of dollars and tons of practice and were told yes you are good enough for the EBR, TOUGH LUCK!!!!. These shenanigans have been going on behind the scenes and will continue."POWER OF THE PURSE"

IN MY OPINION One of the reasons IT FILLS SO FAST is that they favor certain shooters, customers, etc. In the past, They made an internal announcement that any EFT Grand Prix shooters would get the first chance to sign up. So the shooters that did not have a GP EFT near you, tough luck. The shooters that spent thousands of dollars and tons of practice and were told yes you are good enough for the EBR, TOUGH LUCK!!!!. These shenanigans have been going on behind the scenes and will continue."POWER OF THE PURSE"
Plus you multiple teams with multiple shooters.

they do have 2 classes ..Pro and Sportman's class
Try to get a experienced shooter that may be friends or have connections with different vendors. They are put in with the pro class so it’s very hard to be put in with the enthusiast or regular people if you have been in this for a long time. So that means you’re shooting against shooters that have new equipment that may or may not be available to the public, and that other people don’t know or found out about therefore they have the advantage. I just feel that the teams should shoot against the teams. You can be a pro shooter and be a pro but you’ll still be at a disadvantage if you’re shooting against teams in my opinion. I also think that if you had events were pro/manufacturer teams shot against each other now you can turn it into a spectator event, which will intern open the door to more sponsors and grow the sport even more just my thoughts.

Try to get a experienced shooter that may be friends or have connections with different vendors. They are put in with the pro class so it’s very hard to be put in with the enthusiast or regular people if you have been in this for a long time. So that means you’re shooting against shooters that have new equipment that may or may not be available to the public, and that other people don’t know or found out about therefore they have the advantage. I just feel that the teams should shoot against the teams. You can be a pro shooter and be a pro but you’ll still be at a disadvantage if you’re shooting against teams in my opinion. I also think that if you had events were pro/manufacturer teams shot against each other now you can turn it into a spectator event, which will intern open the door to more sponsors and grow the sport even more just my thoughts.
Doesn't a pro want to become a sponsored shooter?
i can see where a sponsored shooter is able to get more equipment through their affiliation at a better cost..reducing to cost of their practice .. i can see this as helpful, but not a disadvantage
Not sure if you are saying that being in Sportmans would be an easy win?
Sportsman class is highly competitive..i've seen scores in the Sportmans class that would have placed in Pros
Team events would be interesting ..though these events(EBR-RMAC-PA Cup-NAC) are already fully scheduled for the days of the event .. adding a new series would mean more days..that's a really long event
IMO ..once you are on the line .. it's practive, practice, practice that makes the diference ..pro or amatuer
but i respect your opinion

Doesn't a pro want to become a sponsored shooter?
i can see where a sponsored shooter is able to get more equipment through their affiliation at a better cost..reducing to cost of their practice .. i can see this as helpful, but not a disadvantage
Not sure if you are saying that being in Sportmans would be an easy win?
Sportsman class is highly competitive..i've seen scores in the Sportmans class that would have placed in Pros
Team events would be interesting ..though these events(EBR-RMAC-PA Cup-NAC) are already fully scheduled for the days of the event .. adding a new series would mean more days..that's a really long event
IMO ..once you are on the line .. it's practive, practice, practice that makes the diference ..pro or amatuer
but i respect your opinion
“Perception is reality “If some shooters perceive imbalance/ etc that will not help the sport grow. Yes I have no problem shooting against the pros however if you force the newer or uncomfortable shooters into a perceived disadvantage they are less likely to grow or help grow the sport.

Plus you multiple teams with multiple shooters.
Seems to be misconceptions about EFT GP shooters and early EBR sign up. Just because you shot an EFT GP event, doesn't mean you get early sign up. If you finish in the top 5 of an official GP event, only then do you get early sign up. So, this year there were about 20 total (25 spots, but some shot more than one event and finished top 5) that "earned" their way into an early EBR sign up. That left about 60 spots "open". Its right in the rules posted on the EFT GP web site if anyone is interested in facts vice rumors...

Seems to be misconceptions about EFT GP shooters and early EBR sign up. Just because you shot an EFT GP event, doesn't mean you get early sign up. If you finish in the top 5 of an official GP event, only then do you get early sign up. So, this year there were about 20 total (25 spots, but some shot more than one event and finished top 5) that "earned" their way into an early EBR sign up. That left about 60 spots "open". Its right in the rules posted on the EFT GP web site if anyone is interested in facts vice rumors...
So you are admitting to playing favorites?
So the guy that has been told or led to believe that if he spends more than 1000$ and practices he can get in the EBR. it is stack against him/her.
This is why I complained in zoom calls. You all seem to exclusive events NOT Inclusiveness UNLESS you stoke the right people But I am the out cast for speaking truth. It is all about advancing the cause.

• Haha
Reactions: Centercut
“Perception is reality “If some shooters perceive imbalance/ etc that will not help the sport grow. Yes I have no problem shooting against the pros however if you force the newer or uncomfortable shooters into a perceived disadvantage they are less likely to grow or help grow the sport.
The EFT event at EBR is the finale in their 2024 EFT series.

There is a limited number of spots. They want the proven best shooters to be there. The way to prove that you are deserving of one of the reserved spots is to attend other EFT matches that are not impacted by too many participants, and if you do well there, you’ll have a preferential spot at EBR.

EBR has grown about as much as it can comfortably handle. It’s those other EFT matches that will “help the sport grow”.

Reactions: Centercut