• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Extremely Rare - SWIFT Rapid in .25 caliber *Priced to Sell*

Classified Status
SOLD

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Up for grabs!!!

20220809_131925.jpg

It is a truly unique full custom build with the highest quality materials created by master craftsman Ernie “Swift” Olsen.

The receiver by Gordon Dawson, is based on the Theoben Rapid MK2 with improved specs, and a larger plenum. It’s made of 7075 aluminum, and has a milled weaver rail on top. The minimalistic aluminum stock by Ernie Swift has two anchor points, and sports a weaver rail below for a bi-pod (or accessory). The Magpul adjustable stock (with cheek riser) allows the OAL to be changed from 38'' to 41.5''

swift build 10.jpg

swift build 7.jpg

The trigger by Gordon Dawson is a dual stage competition grade ceramic ball bearing unit that is butter smooth and breaks crispy clean.

swift build 6.jpg

The barrel made by Lothar Walther, is a 17’’ hand-lapped .25 caliber choked polygon barrel.

swift build 3.jpg

swift build 2.jpg

Ernie also made the shroud, which extends 7'' past the muzzle. The shroud is made from a 1 & 5/8 carbon fiber tube with a pressed and fused aluminum insert. The internals consist of several different baffles and an air stripper.

swift build 8.jpg

swift build 9.jpg

The aluminum bottle is rated at 200b working pressure, 300b test pressure. So, here’s a shot chart using JSB 25 grains pellets and a 200b fill. 3 full magazines, 36 shots, ES 20, SD 6, Ave FPS 887, Ave FPE 44.

Swidt Dawson shot chart.jpg

What it isn't
This airgun is not regulated, it is not the most powerful, it is not externally adjustable, and it does not have dozens of o-rings or tiny fragile parts.

What it is
This airgun does everything extremely well. It is very accurate, quiet, reliable, comfortable, efficient, easily serviceable, and has an amazing trigger. I had Martin (RAW) go through the entire rifle about 2 years ago, and he said he was thoroughly impressed.

Swift Dawson7.jpg

Swift Dawson8.jpg

Swift Dawson6.jpg

Swift Dawson5.jpg

Swift Dawson3.jpg

Swift Dawson2.jpg

Swift Dawson1.jpg

I am the 2nd owner. The original owner paid over $6k to have this built. I’ve only seen 2 others in existence, but I believe there are at least 5 ;)

I told myself that I’d never sell this airgun… yet here we are. Now is your chance to own an extraordinarily unique full custom (one-of-a-kind) build that’s not only a collector, an heirloom, but it’s also a delightful shooter. Serial #0005

Swift Dawson4.jpg

Asking $1999 shipped in a hard case to CONUS.

Serious inquiries only. Includes 1 magazine, heavier spring, cheek riser. Does not include scope, mounts, or bipod shown in pictures.

-Michael