Feel free to call me stupid..... Or help clearing pellets stuck in barrel

I know you got your pellets out, congratulations, if anyone in the future does the same thing with multiple pellets and can’t locate a drill long enough, you can easily take a piece of steel rod that you put heat shrink tube on it to protect bore and then with a hand file, just form a drill bit end and a little bit of flute for lead chips. Drill a little bit, extract bit, dump chips, repeat. Lead is super soft. I’ve made many cutting tools for lathes and mills for cutting plastic using mild steel for the cutting tool.
Also, if someone were to go the heat gun method, and if the temperature is adjustable like my DeWalt, you can set a pellet on a metal surface and test by slowly increasing temperature till the pellet melts. That way you will only put the minimum amount of heat to the liner.
To me though, heat, especially on a barrel liner would be a last resort. I’d be partial to the drilling option.

OK. Here's a follow up............
Pulled the liner and checked it today.
Dumb-Arse.jpg

Not good news!
The hammering left a couple swells in the liner that I can feel when I push a pellet through.
I marked the swells with a black band and you can see those in the picture.
Bottom line? DO NOT try to hammer stuck things out! You WILL screw the barrel up!

OK. Here's a follow up............
Pulled the liner and checked it today.View attachment 309315
Not good news!
The hammering left a couple swells in the liner that I can feel when I push a pellet through.
I marked the swells with a black band and you can see those in the picture.
Bottom line? DO NOT try to hammer stuck things out! You WILL screw the barrel up!
That's a shame. Have you shot it since when you cleared it earlier and before you discovered the bulge? Any noticeable accuracy difference before and after? It DOES look like aluminum. That's hard to beleive, I'd figure steel for sure.