• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

***FEELER*** trade my dreamline compact tactical .22 for brocock atomic or ranger

Classified Status
NLA
Getting a feel for what’s out there. I have a .22 dreamline compact tactical with 380mm barrel and superior liner I’m looking to trade for an atomic or ranger in .22.
I use my guns often out of backpacks, and like the ultra compact nature of these guns.

Let me know what you have. The dreamline has a 300cc bottle, utg adjustable/folding AR stock, and comes with 1 .22 magazine, and owners manual. It’s currently setup to shoot crossman hollow points at 700fps on medium transfer port, and lowest hammer setting. Crank the hammer to max, and transfer port wide open it’s shooting same pellets at almost 900fps. It’s super accurate, and on lowest setting, it’s getting 120 plus shots on a 250bar fill. Reg set at 130bar.

For pics or more questions, please message me.
Thanks for looking!