• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events Field Target in Tacoma Washington

Hello! There is a Field Target match this Saturday, June 22nd at Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club. The cost is $10. The sign in starts from 8-9am, practice until 9:45 and match at 10ish. All rifles must be below 20fpe. This is held at a secured rifle range on a separate AIRGUN only area with a sweet course in the woods. You'll need to be let in at the security gate.

If you are curious about Field Target, this is a fantastic place to discover more about it. Match Director Dave B. and the host of regulars are very welcoming and eager to share.

If you would like to attend, contact me(Jason) here on AIRGUN NATION and I'll be happy to provide any information you may need. Hope to see yous there!

Hey @John "spysir" Blount , here's a link to the range website. It has a calendar tab at the top right. Also note they have airgun bench rest.
4 hours one way is alot. I've made the trip to Ashland from Portland a couple times last year and will be going in July for the Grand Prix match. Thats 8 hours round trip for me.
There's also matches hosted in Brush Prarie Washington at Clark Rifles. In case you head that way ever.