Umarex Fill valve on Gauntlet 2 30 fixed

Was having a slow leak out of the fill port valve. Took apart and the inside of the valve has a small piston that allows air in and not out. I determined that a small o ring 1x 2.5 metric was the problem. Nothing available locally, so ordered some from the o ring store. After new o ring installed, problem solved. If you have same issue PM me and I can send you new o ring. When ording on line you end up with lots of extras.

My g30 has a slow leak like that too, how did you pinpoint it? I made soapy water and brushed it on everything I could see but no bubbles. Seems to lose around 100 psi/day
Process of elimination. Replaced a couple of other o rings with no luck. Finally tried the one I didn’t have, and had to order. Solved problem

Reactions: Vortecsix
Emailed Umarx about my leaking fill port. No parts offered...send it in. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN Umarex!!! Spend $10 shipping on a 2 cent o-ring? I have the straight thread white o-ring version. So, found one from an old paintball 4.5k bottle. Not same but works till I find proper rings. I use cheap silicone shock oil to look for leaks. NO soapy water, lol, just me. Captain O-ring has good price for main rifle o-rings which i used to fix the badly engineered "bottle block" o-rings. The SS part on left is original, replaced with brass version until I find the proper rings.

IMG_0599copu.JPG

Was having a slow leak out of the fill port valve. Took apart and the inside of the valve has a small piston that allows air in and not out. I determined that a small o ring 1x 2.5 metric was the problem. Nothing available locally, so ordered some from the o ring store. After new o ring installed, problem solved. If you have same issue PM me and I can send you new o ring. When ording on line you end up with lots of extras.

Reactions: Mario123
I have had a terrible experience with my own wrecks going to let g230 caliber I am a former combat veteran of the United States Marine core Operation Desert Storm operation Iraqi freedom that being said I don't want to have to send my weapon in every couple months because I need an O-ring or I need this or that and not be able to have a company that I can call and they'll discuss information about the web and I'm using with me so I can do field maintenance or can take care of problems myself that is a very selfish unprofessional manner that they are handling their business and I hope they get canceled I hope people say don't buy one cuz they treat you like they don't give a poop what you spent in there business you're nobody to them they get angry with you on the phone if they ever answer the phone at all and they don't even answer the phone most of the time I called there for weeks before I actually got somebody to answer I thought forever I had a wrong number but I kept calling it it's a joke it's pathetic I think they should be sued for their incompetence and to sell me a weapon that I have been to the range one time and I have to send the web and back to them to put a little ordering on it that I found was the problem already and I can't get the O-rings they won't give me the sizes they won't sell me an ordering and I was taught to fix my own weapons by the United States Marine Corps and I'm not going to let somebody else work on my weapon what happens if a war breaks out and I've got to go protect myself with that weapon I'm not going to buy another one and I'm not going to have a key for anybody else too because that's the kind of situations that I want to be a peace of mind when I buy a weapon that I'm going to be able to work on it fix it or the company is going to work with me and be my friend something like a pleasure experience to work with not they just ignorantly repeat the same thing to you on the phone send the weapon in send it in send it in send it in they won't answer no questions they won't answer any give it any advice they want to look at it first I'm not going to send my God damn weapon in there asshole is what I told him I said if I send it in I want my money back that's what I want and you know they're going to charge me pay to send the ****ing thing in there I got to pay shipping and handling to send my own weapon in well it's under warranty still and I'm not going to send it to them cuz I don't want them touching it if they're going to act like that that's shady disrespectful and it's unprofessional I think they need a slap in the face to be told you don't treat people this way you better open up your policies and find a little kindness in your heart for veterans and treat them a little bit more respect or **** you Umarex gun company so that being said that feels great to get off my back now sir could you please send me some of them O-rings for the pellet plunger inside the fill tube because they won't work with me and I'm not sending my weapon back there and I can't get the size and I'm having been able to shoot this weapon now for about almost a year I've had it for 3 months that went to the Marines once when I got it at 3 months later I went to the range shot it one day loved it months later I go to use it again and it's inoperable leaking all the air out just been sitting in my gun cabinet and now it's don't work and I barely shot 50 rounds through it what a joke that's discuss the person and then when you call the company they don't work with you and they don't give a poop what's your circumstances are and they make it clear that the ****ing weapons going to have a lot of problems and they don't want to have to stand behind them they're just pissing people off left and right because their weapons falling apart but why would they want to put that much more business on themselves to make themselves that much more backed up by having to see every single weapon that has an O-ring malfunction o rings the size of little rubber bands then things are not going to last very long and I'm not going to send my ****ing gun in there every 3 months for the rest of my life I shoot a lot of rounds but I'm not getting none shot through that weapon anybody want to buy a air gun do not buy a numerex and I'm not just some angry person I work well with people they have pissed me off immensely with their disrespect and lack of professionalism like they're the only ones in the world that know how to work on a weapon LOL give me a break let's cancel their asses spread the word they suck get away from them they had a good thing that they could have really capitalized on and they have kicked themselves right in the nuts by ****ing with this Marine right here I'll tell you that much please sir send me some O-rings my email address is
[email protected]
I tried to send you a personal message I can't do that for some reason I hope you get this message the person who was the author of the comment that I am replying to at the bottom of the comment it says if you want them all rings for that plunger send me your PM me because they sent him a bunch of extra ones well they wouldn't send me none they wouldn't even tell me the size so if you could send me some I'd like to go shoot this weapon before I put it on for sale I want to know what I can tell everybody it does but I'm definitely not going to stay with this company at all and I'm not going to own one of these much longer than I have to if I can find a buyer for this somebody can contact me and I'll give him a good deal and I'll go buy a weapon somebody that made it has some pride in our country and won't treat a veteran like a nobody on the phone

Is anybody know is there a different Inlet fill Port Inlet that we can put on The Gauntlet to omarex got into 30 caliber that doesn't have that little o-ring on the pellet plunger problem cuz I know that's going to keep coming back to haunt me when I asked Uber X if I could change the port in like they wouldn't tell me nothing they told me to send the weapon in I said whether I send it in or not you're going to have to tell me if I can change that or not and if you can put a different one on there then I'll send it in but if you don't tell me on the phone you can do that right now I'm not going to send it in and he was just adamantly like a retard just kept sticking with send it in send in the weapon send in the weapon not answering any questions like I'm just going to send it into somebody Who's acting weird on the phone and won't answer my questions how come you can't answer me on the phone and then I'll send it in or douchebag and if that company is all represented like that from what I hear from what I hear there's one person maybe that answers phones in that company that does a good job and is nice and serviceable and works with you but I can't ever get that person on the phone my buddy to get my buddy got to talk to him and they send him the same o rings that I'm having a problem with I can't even get them to answer a question can I change that Inlet to a different Inlet philport it doesn't have that little pellet plunger o-ring design and information would be nice I wanted to order a suppressor and a set of Sling swivels and cleaning kit and some pellets and an air compressor from overex all that stuff but I'm not ordering a single thing from them so anybody have any idea where I can get a good heavy duty compressor to fill this comet that doesn't cost a week's paycheck

I acquired a second 22CI bottle with genuine Ninja regulator set at 1700 psi. My .25 shoots GREAT at that PSI using 25.39 gr. Four weeks ago, Umarex sent me a mailing label and two weeks later had a new stock 13CI bottle with new USA Ninja regulator, Free of charge!
I requested the bottle be set at the advertised 1900 psi but I measured 1990 psi. According to many helpful guys on this site, my hammer springs won't handel 1900 psi. How right they are, lower speed, FPE and big shot variation. The point is adjustable hammer spring and the new 1900 psi regulator ready for future experiments!
As far as parts, only my Disco and AF Talon have US parts in Texas. My next big gun will be an USA - AF branded RAW.
Cheers.

I use a rubber dust cover. It would pop off after a few minutes.
yes..im experiencing this tonight..just got this g30sl last week.now tonight i noticed the gauge before bed not being at the edge of the red, then put the compressor on it for a minute to get the pressure up.after unplugging the female plug i put the foster slip on cap back on a payed attention for a sec then it popped off and i reinstalled a few other times and it did the same thing..SO whats the fix on this or am i putting to much pressure in it??

Hey I've been trying to comment back to you for a year and ask and beg you now by now I haven't got to shoot my Gauntlet 30 cal G2 for 2 years now can you please share some of those orange with me I'm begging you I'm not very good on computers and whatnot so how do I get you my address or do I send you a envelope with a man with a stamped envelope and you can send it back to me or so you could give me your address and I'll send you a stamped envelope if you would just comment with me somehow or give me your phone number I'll call you it's the best best way to communicate probably for me thank you very much

Hey I've been trying to comment back to you for a year and ask and beg you now by now I haven't got to shoot my Gauntlet 30 cal G2 for 2 years now can you please share some of those orange with me I'm begging you I'm not very good on computers and whatnot so how do I get you my address or do I send you a envelope with a man with a stamped envelope and you can send it back to me or so you could give me your address and I'll send you a stamped envelope if you would just comment with me somehow or give me your phone number I'll call you it's the best best way to communicate probably for me thank you very much
Send me your address and I will mail to you.

Reactions: Dog