Umarex Fill valve on Gauntlet 2 30 fixed

Hello,

I didn't read through all the replies here, so if you're all out of these, please say so and let me know where we can order them. My boyfriend has been trying to fix the leak in his 30 cal Gauntlet for a while now, and we just bought a new valve for it, only to learn it's the wrong thread size. If you still have extra o rings to spare, we would love to get one or two from you. Happy to pay for shipping or whatever you think is fair. We're in Heber/Overgaard, if you happen to live in northern AZ. Thanks so much, Rebecca

Hello,

I didn't read through all the replies here, so if you're all out of these, please say so and let me know where we can order them. My boyfriend has been trying to fix the leak in his 30 cal Gauntlet for a while now, and we just bought a new valve for it, only to learn it's the wrong thread size. If you still have extra o rings to spare, we would love to get one or two from you. Happy to pay for shipping or whatever you think is fair. We're in Heber/Overgaard, if you happen to live in northern AZ. Thanks so much, Rebecca
If you have the money you can get the flex regulator from Hajimoto for about $150. You can also get the regulator with an upgraded 0.5L bottle which would give him more shots and power.

If you have the money you can get the flex regulator from Hajimoto for about $150. You can also get the regulator with an upgraded 0.5L bottle which would give him more shots and power.
Hi, thanks for that info, but for now we just need a seal. Personally, I think Umarex should be boycotted for making such a piece of poop that something vital stops holding air after not even going through 100 rounds. But I guess that's the nature of most things built these days.