First . 22 cal. Air gun

Cole,
My Crosman F4 Nitro piston bears mild resemblance to the Shockwave Quiet Fire, both wearing factory installed CenterPoint 4x32 scopes, at least. I'll share what I had to do. First, found lightly used 3-9x40AO CenterPoint scope on eBay for $50 and replaced that junk 4x32. Second, bought cantilever scope mount to better grip dovetail grooves. Finally, performed Crosman trigger modification, using radio-controlled model car wheel bearings per YouTube video. If you find difficulty with scope optics, a trigger that takes forever or a scope that slides around, might need to do same. Best of Luck, WM

I just bought my first 22 caliber Craftsman air powered rifle it's the shockwave quiet fire. Anybody have one of these? What are your thoughts? Is there anything I should look out for as far as problems or anything like that?
The biggest problem you are going to have is...wanting MORE MORE MORE, that will start you down the Rabbit Hole® Oh yeah, welcome.

I got my brother one of the original Shockwave rifles back when they released, maybe a decade ago or there abouts. It's been shot quite a lot over the years and still in use. Aside from occasionally wiping down the exterior of the receiver with oil, I don't believe he has performed any real maintenance or had any repairs done. They're dependable airguns as long as you don't get a lemon from the start. The triggers do smooth themselves out eventually, but may take thousands of shots to do so. Accuracy is generally decent enough for hunting but some models can shoot pretty darn well. Shooter skill and artillery hold play a big part in hitting what you're aiming at, not sure how familiar with spring/gas piston guns but there's a learning curve to shooting them. A good thing is not much has changed on them since the original release, aside from the shroud design. Just keep expectations realistic and enjoy the new Shockwave.