First blood with Katran Sc

IMG_8557.jpeg

Popped this lil guy this morning around my buddies chicken coop! I’m LOVING the Katran sc!

Where did you get yours with the folding stock? All the other SCs I see have a detachable stock
I ordered mine off ballistas…. Man you gotta see how cheap the airmaks accessories are on there! The butt hook is like a hundred 120 or soo cheaper on there than airguns Utah airguns … they’re super prompt and the packaging they use is top notch!

Last edited:
I’ll post more specs when I’m done with mowing and all the other home stuff I’m doing at the moment
Sweet setup! What sight is that? Mini?
its the plain sight mark wraith…. I have the mini .. the Katran sc doesn’t come with side pic tails sooo I needed something that had an ir light mounted to it.. I want the zulus though I’ll get the Zulus when it’s available again without a lead time a

I haven’t ran it over the chronograph ,
.. the action is smooth when u work cocking lever.. only thing I can’t stand is how dang heavy it is with that original sightmark wraith … it’s super top heavy…. I want a Zulus .. just haven’t got around to ordering …. I’m about to buy a taipan veteran I’ve been eyeballing

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon