Crosman First Post - Need help with PCP 2240

IMG_8710.jpeg
Hi. First time poster. I have a very modified Crossman 2240. It’s a PCP conversion and is heavily moderated. I would like to keep shooting the rifle as it is quite fun. It uses a Ninja Paintball buddy bottle as the air source that screws into the back of the rifle.

Sadly the seals have dried out and cracked and a normal seal kit will not seal the interface between the bottle and the rifle. There is a tube which connects the bottle to the transfer port and it has two seals. One is flat the one that is broken in the photos. The other is a typical o-ring seal.

I don’t know any of the sizes of these seals and I’m wondering if anyone here can help me with finding new seals. So I may shoot my rifle again.

Please help and thank you.

Thank you.
IMG_8711.jpeg

IMG_8706.jpeg

IMG_8707.jpeg

IMG_8708.jpeg

IMG_8709.jpeg

View attachment 482266Hi. First time poster. I have a very modified Crossman 2240. It’s a PCP conversion and is heavily moderated. I would like to keep shooting the rifle as it is quite fun. It uses a Ninja Paintball buddy bottle as the air source that screws into the back of the rifle.

Sadly the seals have dried out and cracked and a normal seal kit will not seal the interface between the bottle and the rifle. There is a tube which connects the bottle to the transfer port and it has two seals. One is flat the one that is broken in the photos. The other is a typical o-ring seal.

I don’t know any of the sizes of these seals and I’m wondering if anyone here can help me with finding new seals. So I may shoot my rifle again.

Please help and thank you.

Thank you.View attachment 482265

View attachment 482267

View attachment 482268

View attachment 482269

View attachment 482270
I went on amazon i think i spent 15 bucks got 300 plus o-rings with chart for sizes i use them all the time and that way you will def get the size you need