JTS First Problem with the "Cuda"

So, I have been leaving My rifle Connected to My tank and added air as needed. After the bottle reached My desired PSI I just left it hooked up to the Tank. It's been hooked up for about 4 days. I shot the Tank down to about 2000 psi and said, time to top the tank off again. It has turned pretty chilly here and the Rifle, tank and all were very Cold. So I went to disconnect, I relieved the Pressure from the Fill whip and air started coming out of the Fill nipple on the Rifle. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Could the one way Fitting just be too cold to close all the way? I brought it in so it can warm up and then I can try putting air back in and see if it holds. Just wondering if others have had a similar experience?

I will try that after the rifle gets to room temp. The air is just about done leaking, so I will keep that in mind. Thanks!
ETA It's the Male fitting.
I've fixed a similar leak with a drop of silicone oil on the male fitting before putting air in it. Could help.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
I've fixed a similar leak with a drop of silicone oil on the male fitting before putting air in it. Could help.
I tried the Oil trick, I put some in the Male as well as the Female. It didn't work at first, but then I tried bleeding the line pressure from the Tank quickly a couple of times, at first it slowed a little, the second time, a little more, 3 times and now it does not appear to be leaking. I have shot hundreds of rounds since I last put oil. I was a slacker! Thanks for the Tip!

Reactions: Dairyboy
When you press the check valve open for long periods of time, the valve can stick.

A wooden match stick can often bump the stem loose so it can fully seat.
It's working properly now, but now I have the same Prob with the Female on the Fill Hose. I wasn't aware of that until I refilled the Tanks. I need to fix that one now. Lesson Learned, disconnect tether after shooting.

Reactions: 17dean and gendoc
I tried the Oil trick, I put some in the Male as well as the Female. It didn't work at first, but then I tried bleeding the line pressure from the Tank quickly a couple of times, at first it slowed a little, the second time, a little more, 3 times and now it does not appear to be leaking. I have shot hundreds of rounds since I last put oil. I was a slacker! Thanks for the Tip!
Awesome to hear!