FX Fist PCP....FX DRS....What Caliber Should I Get????

If you are remotely serious about any kind of FT, get the .177. But that gun wouldn't be one id personally take to a FT match anyway.

For everything else, I think a .22 would suit most of your needs the best. Run it around 30-32ft/lbs and it should be an excellent hunting gun and maintain a nice shot count. You also have a very wide range of pellet weights to work with to tailor it for what you want to do.

.25 is expensive and very overkill for target work unless you are trying to shoot 100 yards or more, often and competitively.

Hi,
I have been a springer .177 guy for years, but am considering my first PCP...an FX DRS Classic. This is in a new power range from what I am used to with 14 ft/pound springers. I am unsure of what caliber to get: .177, .22, or .25 for this gun. . . .

Being new to the realm of PCPs the variables create a new situation that is different from my past choices with springers and i need to think this though and make an informed decision.

thanks for your help!!!

matt
Matt, it really doesn't make any difference which caliber you get first because you will eventually end up with all of those calibers.

Ask me how I know! :ROFLMAO:

1722201945789.png