FX Flexibility of a Crown Gen 2 barrel.

Funny, I can shake the crap out of either of my M3s and my POI doesn't shift.

Then again, I packed the space between the liner and the barrel with 0-0-0 grade volcanic powder from the Canary Islands, the space between the barrel and the shroud with 0-0-0 grade depleted Uranium powder and I run a 1.03724 million Tesla magnetic field inside my moderator.

The vibration I use to shake the rifles is provided by the 5000 MW diesel generator used to generate the magnetic field.

Reactions: .20calguy
Funny, I can shake the crap out of either of my M3s and my POI doesn't shift.

Then again, I packed the space between the liner and the barrel with 0-0-0 grade volcanic powder from the Canary Islands, the space between the barrel and the shroud with 0-0-0 grade depleted Uranium powder and I run a 1.03724 million Tesla magnetic field inside my moderator.

The vibration I use to shake the rifles is provided by the 5000 MW diesel generator used to generate the magnetic field.
The flexibility of a barrel has a vibration rate. If a vibration that matches that rate is introduced, harmonic oscillation could result. That is what I thing that I experienced.
Your generators vibration could mute the vibration of the barrel if there timing is not matched.