For Members Complaining of Not Being Able to Find Pellets….

^^^ Shooting the messenger will not help your cause. I'm just getting into the hobby and needed a couple tins. I just picked up a couple. The title of the thread is about complaining, so let me not interrupt... Back to your complaining.

@Piloto I’m absolutely clueless as to what you are on about. If your intent is to pick a quarrel, you may have addressed the wrong person. There’s a lot to this hobby and plenty of good people on our forums willing to assist people new to the hobby/sport. I hope that you find what you’re looking for. Take care.

OK... We may be missing each others intentions. If I am misunderstanding you, I'M SORRY. Seems though I just made a comment and was getting criticized for stating it. This IS the internet though. It's EASY to miss what people are trying to say. Perhaps that's what I did.

I'm a big boy with good intentions. If I screwed up, I apologize. Just picked up the wife from the hospital today... I'm a little pissy.

I’m guilty of getting a little pissy about the pellet situation at times so I apologize if my comment rubbed you the wrong way. I’m not new to the hobby and pellets were never an issue for the last 40 years for me. I got frustrated with one of my shooting sports because of my fellow enthusiasts losing their minds. I hoped it would never happen to my other shooting hobby but it finally has. It’s frustrating because if everyone only bought what they needed like in years past, there would never be an issue. Covid or not. That will never happen though because it’s not in our nature now. Hopefully this will all dwindle away when everyone runs out of room to store all their pellets and ammo and we don’t need heads up topics when pellets are in stock somewhere. 

I’m guilty of getting a little pissy about the pellet situation at times so I apologize if my comment rubbed you the wrong way. I’m not new to the hobby and pellets were never an issue for the last 40 years for me. I got frustrated with one of my shooting sports because of my fellow enthusiasts losing their minds. I hoped it would never happen to my other shooting hobby but it finally has. It’s frustrating because if everyone only bought what they needed like in years past, there would never be an issue. Covid or not. That will never happen though because it’s not in our nature now. Hopefully this will all dwindle away when everyone runs out of room to store all their pellets and ammo and we don’t need heads up topics when pellets are in stock somewhere.

All good! Back at you as I probably misread the intent. Sorry. That's too easy on a forum. I've been on forums since Al Gore invented them. I should have known better. My bad.

Y'all take care and shoot straight.