• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

For Sale Edgun Leshiy 2 350mm

Classified Status
NLA
20220612_070245.jpg

I have 3 barrels. 22 25 and 30. You choose the barrel. This came with the origional regulator, I bought a repr afterwords. Just the gun and 1 barrel with both regulators is 1800.00. The barrels are all alphas. The 25 has 2 magazines, the other 2 only come with one magazine. Barrels will be only be sold separately after the gun sells. Also have extra indexing kit and parts that commonly wear out. If your interested message me and I will provide my cell phone number. I will cover half of shipping. Will include a full tin of Jsb to fit the caliber you choose. Gun functioning perfectly. I am a shooter and not a collector, looking to try something else for a while. Warning, you will burn thru pellets very quickly! I placed a carbon fiber wrap around the shroud and glued a picatinny rail for a light, it comes off easily if you dont want it, but it protects the shroud from dings. I have good standing on the board if it's still there after this upgrade. I prefer a conversation on the phone rather than texts from those interested, I'm old.

Last edited: