For those with replica guns, or otherwise magazine fed pellet pistols

While perusing the YouTube videos the other day about semi-auto rifles, I came across one about one that gave a pellet loading tip that I tried on my Umarex 1911 Colt, .45 (.177 cal.).
It seems to work, and noticeably well !
This particular gun, like many Umarex (C02), replica pistols, has a small round metal alloy cast disc, that is the magazine.

The tip is - when loading pellets, particularly "wadcutters", after inserting the pellets into the magazine, turn the magazine so the pellet "exit" side is face down on a flat table.
Then, take a pen, or other small diameter, semi sharp instrument, and push the pellets all the way into the magazine, so they are flush with the magazine surface.

Install the magazine normally.

I shot a magazine full into a paper target at about 9 yards with the pellets loaded "normally" (JUST into the magazine, no deeper). Then shot the same brand pellet, into another "dot" on my target after "seating" the pellets.
The group shrunk, from about 1-1/4" down to about 5/8", with one flyer (my fault). Then I tried another magazine...same outcome, a very tight group. I have another Umarex gun that I didn't try this one yet.

I do not have any "belt" fed replica guns, but...I'd imagine the same or very similar outcome would happen.

Why you may ask...
Because the pellet is supported by the magazine while it moves through...the magazine. This may or mostly, may not be the most accurate method of pellet support.
But with the pellet right up against the barrel breach, and "squared" (or centered) by the flat surface of the table, the pellet only has to bridge the gap between the magazine and the breach. A much more direct path.

It worked for me anyway, give this a try.
I don't know that it would work with a round nose pellet. There's no way to verify the pellet is square/straight in the magazine, plus the pellets large diameter is further back from the nose of the pellet that with a wadcutter.

Mike