• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[FOUND] .22 PCP (for 18.13 JSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikelo123

Mar 24, 2017
WA, United States
Ha, forgive the lame title but didn't quite know what to write for what I am looking for!

Wanting to see what maybe out there for a pellet shooter dedicated to the 18.13 JSB ammo.

Really have no brand preference but do want regulated and to be accurate at the 880 FPS and up range.

Basically wanting a 50-60 yard absolute laser of a gun that can give me 50 shots minimum per fill.

I know most higher end .22 pcp do well with that ammo but hoping someone may have something that has been tuned etc. to squeeze that last little bit of accuracy out....

Does not have to be a safe queen nor do I care about stock material, weight, length etc. as this will be a bench gun 99.5% of the time.

Not looking for infinite adjustability or a ton of moving parts, fill a mag with 18 grainers and shoot....

Budget is whatever it needs to be and PayPal for pmt.

Status
Not open for further replies.