• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[FOUND] 700cc bottle FOUND A BOTTLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUND A BOTTLE!

Thank you to all of you who messaged me, I appreciate it!

Hey guys, I know quite a few of you stocked up on 700cc bottles from Alsafe Cylinders in China. Do any of you that know me have a spare 700cc bottle I could buy or borrow until Helen gets back from their “break” over in China? I’ll either buy it from you or I can pay for shipping and then replace it at the end of February when they return. Whatever works for you. Got a new air gun and 480cc just doesn’t cut it anymore. 😜 I don’t want to wait until Feb. 15th to order one. I know it’s a long shot but wanted to see if any odd has one. Thanks, have a great weekend!

Scammers need not respond! I’m not sending money to your cousin in the Congo! 😂If you have my email or phone, that’s fine, otherwise I’ll check messages here when I can.

Stoti

Status
Not open for further replies.