Fred’s Clean Whip have you seen this!!!

I just recently picked a couple of these up at a shoot here in Utah. I have to say it’s the most ingenious idea I’ve seen in a long time for us Air gunners. Often times at these shoots I’ve seen many people have problems related to dirt in their air source. So when I saw Fred ‘s part, I got super excited to get involved. At first Fred only had plans for one or two just for his tanks. I strongly urged him to consider making more and selling them. A couple of months later Fred shows up at the shoot here in Utah, and he’s got a bag full of Fred’s Clean Whips. They’re beautifully made stainless steel, whip clip plug.
I’m mounted mine on the handle of my saber tactical bag a place where I could easily see where the end of the hose is. Also knowing it’s free from dirt and clean. And it wasn’t dragging in the dirt.
image.jpg

I happen to know Fred spends lots of time here on Airgun nation. I think his call is “Lloyd”.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

A bid shout out to Fred (aka Lloyd)!
Thanks Mont

Last edited:
I just recently picked a couple of these up at a shoot here in Utah. I have to say it’s the most ingenious idea I’ve seen in a long time for us Air gunners. Often times at these shoots I’ve seen many people have problems related to dirt in their air source. So when I saw Fred ‘s part, I got super excited to get involved. At first Fred only had plans for one or two just for his tanks. I strongly urged him to consider making more and selling them. A couple of months later Fred shows up at the shoot here in Utah, and he’s got a bag full of Fred’s Clean Whips. They’re beautifully made stainless steel, whip clip plug.
I’m mounted mine on the handle of my saber tactical bag a place where I could easily see where the end of the hose is. Also knowing it’s free from dirt and clean. And it wasn’t dragging in the dirt. View attachment 490794
I happen to know Fred spends lots of time here on Airgun nation. I think his call is “Lloyd”.

View attachment 490811View attachment 490812

View attachment 490810
A bid shout out to Fred (aka Lloyd)!
Thanks Mont
Thanks Monte..... if you or anyone else needs one private message me and ill give you the info.

Reactions: Dairyboy and kahu