• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FS: Hatsan Nova QE .22 and Air Venturi Avenger .22

Classified Status
SOLD
I have two PCP rifles FOR SALE:

First, a modded Hatsan Nova QE in 22 cal. I bought it in November 2020. Comes with a sling, the two original 10-shot magazines, and a Bushnell Banner 2 (3-9x40) scope. It has less than 100 pellets shot through it. Because of my small frame, I had the buttstock area chopped off by a little, about 3/4 or so. I didn't realize how heavy it was before ordering, so I completely stopped using it. I bought it for $500, but now you can have it for $250. For those that need it shipped, you have to cover the shipping cost. All boxed up and ready to go to the next owner.

SOLD - The second is an Air Venturi Avenger 22 cal. that was bought in December 2020. It has about 500 shots through it. It also comes with a sling, the two original 10-shot magazines, and a CenterPoint 3-12x44 30MM scope. I should also mention that this has the DonnyFL liner centering insert mod. (Forgot what its true name is). Again, for $250. If you need it shipped, the same case as above is applied.

The location is in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. Prefer to deal locally, but the option is also open to other interests.

If interested, PM me.

20221120_215802[1].jpg

20221120_215807[1].jpg

Last edited: