• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FS Huben K1 .22

Classified Status
SOLD

Rob_in_NC

Jan 3, 2020
Barnardsville, North Carolina
Purchased new from KrazyKool on 11/23/21, rifle is less than a year old. Not a mark I can find on it. The mark at the butt of the rifle is where the puppy nosed it while I was taking the picture and I didnt notice it until I downloaded the pic to the computer.

Set up for JSB Redesigns at 920fps by Kelly and I havent fiddled with it since. Developed a slow leak and Kelly talked me through repairing it and apparently I didnt get it resolved... I just checked and found it has leaked down again. Unfortunately, while the gun is accurate and powerful, I just could never love it. I have probably less than 100 shots through it.

Therefore, selling at a discount due to the small leak. $1000 net to me by PayPal or MO and the rifle ships insured to you.
I'm not interested in trades unless you have a .177 Maverick or Impact, preferably compact.

Comes as shown and with fill probe.

20221111_132239.jpg

Last edited: