• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics FS - Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40mm EFR matte, fine crosshair, near mint

Classified Status
SOLD
SOLD

Leupold Vari-X III matte, 1" tube, 6.5-20x40mm EFR (extended focal range - Adj. Obj. - 10 yds. to infininity), Target turrets 1/4 MOA clicks, fine crosshair, screw on extended sunshade, Uncle Mikes scope lens covers . No ring marks, no scratches, glass is perfect Multi-coat 4 lenses. Scope was mounted on my Daystate Harrier X .22 PCP and only used at the range for several tins. Has been in my gun safe for 20+ years and time to move it. $675 and I'll split S/H costs. Will also include some FREE Cajun seasoning to the buyer since I own a seasoning business. PM if interested, not interested in any trades.
IMG_7820.jpeg

IMG_7815.jpeg

IMG_7816.jpeg

IMG_7822.jpeg

colored spots on lense are from the LED lighting I use, glass is perfect / crystal clear
IMG_7819.jpeg

IMG_7817.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

Last edited: