• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Fs or Trade - 2 scopes - Need moderator & LW scope

Classified Status
NLA

BigTinBoat

May 19, 2015
Maryland, United States
I've got a Riton X-1 Conquer and a Cabela's Covenant 4 4-16x44 scope. Both are SFP. I have the box for both

Both scopes are in great condition without marks of issues. I have linked the descriptions below. While not 100% certain I believe the Cabela's Covenant Tactical scopes are made the same place as the Vortex Diamondbacks. If you search I think you will come to the same conclusion.

I am looking for a lightweight scope in the 3-12 power range. It can NOT have a duplex reticle (or single aiming point) this is my only criteria.
I am also looking for a small moderator 1/2-20 for an under 20fpe .22 caliber rifle.

I will sell either of the scopes for $150 plus whatever shipping is from 21009. PP F&F or Venmo or Money Order please.

I also have a LW .30 barrel from an RTI Priest and 2 .30 Priest mags if anyone is interested in those. SOLD
Untitled(71).jpg
Untitled(70).jpg

Untitled(55).jpg

Last edited: