• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle FS - Weihrauch HW97K .177 TBT tuned

Classified Status
NLA
I bought this new last year and shot about 100 pellets through it. Then I tuned it with a TBT tuning Maxi Pro Kit. I shot it less than a handful of times and put it away, so the it's not even broken in yet. Averages 796 fps with JSB 8.44gr. Exacts for just under 12 ft. lbs. Comes with original box and original spring w/ TBT tune extras. There are some very faint scratches on the left side of the stock from going in and out of the safe, and some very faint surface marks on the metal by the scope rail. Price is $540 plus $45 shipping. Payment by USPS money order or bank cashier's check. If you have a lot of positive feedback here, I'll take a personal check too. I'm also going to the Toys That Shoot show in Findley if you'd like to meet and save on shipping. Please send me a PM with "I'll take it" or ask to questions.

tempImageX60RBL.jpg

tempImagep4Yqm0.jpg
tempImageXpZ8tZ.jpg
tempImageWGXUyn.jpg
tempImageUWoGOQ.jpg
tempImageu4FxnI.jpg
tempImageN2AFJ0.jpg
tempImageYXvLvz.jpg
tempImageDjdtic.jpg
tempImageiBcEYa.jpg
tempImage3zLTbX.jpg
tempImagedjAbJc.jpg