i hope to find FWB 65.80.90 at the show this saturday , but if not ,UPS is delivering a Diana G6 tomorrow and i won't see it till i get back home , Yikes anxious to get to the show and just as anxious to get back home .
Good luck. Where is the show? I have never heard of any shows specializing in airguns in my area, E.Texas. I would like to find one without having to travel several hundred miles and spend all day.

I did manage to acquire two FWb 80's in excellent condition, and two of the 65's both needing reworking, one is still out. Planning on the son and grandson to have an inheritance, my grandson is especially interested. I gave him a Crosman 22xx type I had customized with a steel breech and a really good trigger, and last spring gave him and my son a couple of Daisy 717 pistols I had resealed..

Reactions: Bandito
139E9AB7-011B-46FD-8423-A950E21E62B5.png

Four of these came into the mail yesterday. And a couple of small red dots. The mounts are excellent for clamping RD directly to the barrel. And a big coincidence...... the dots were spot on, right out of the box at 20 yrds. Just where I want it. (Two out of two, not bad).

CAE4D0A6-F241-47C3-812A-0F7EB73238BC.jpeg

7BF8D64F-6815-47A1-9F01-BAF0F66C87EF.jpeg

6D76F443-447F-4A6E-BF3D-2CFEB6D08867.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
Just saw this post from a couple of years ago. I recently got a FWB 65 with scope and anatomical grips.
Would you be interested in working a trade, my grips for yours?
View attachment 491633Thanks.
Having a 65 with the standard, more sport type grips and a model 80 with the more anatomical grips, I would say keep the grips shown, especially if you do a lot of shooting one handed, they just make for a more consistent, steadier grip. Another thing, a good set of those grips are worth a lot.

I have an IZH 46m, a single stroke pneumatic. Fantastic trigger, mine is probably low single digit ounce range, 4-6 oz
The IZH 46M is fabulous. And at the very top of my "I was a moron to sell it" list :( . It's the easiest-cocking SSP I've ever encountered - 450 FPS, give or take, and you can charge it with two fingers.

For the record, in an ISSF or NRA-sanctioned 10-meter air pistol match, the minimum trigger weight is 500 grams - about 18 ounces.

Last edited:
Reactions: beerthief
Having a 65 with the standard, more sport type grips and a model 80 with the more anatomical grips, I would say keep the grips shown, especially if you do a lot of shooting one handed, they just make for a more consistent, steadier grip. Another thing, a good set of those grips are worth a lot.
Back in the day, Beeman sold the 65's walnut match and sport grips for exactly the same price (which prolly says more about Dr. B than it does the actual value of the grips!). As mentioned above, the longer palm-shelf match grips do give you a bit better leverage for cocking the gun.

Here's another cocking trick that works - for me at least. The traditional way is to hold the gun upright in your right hand, and use your left to pull the lever sideways with an overhand grip:
IMG_4507.jpeg

I find it's MUCH easier on creaky old elbows and wrists, to hold the gun palm up, brace my right elbow against my body, and pull the lever up with an underhand grip:
IMG_4508.jpeg

Last edited:
Back in the day, Beeman sold the 65's walnut match and sport grips for exactly the same price (which prolly says more about Dr. B than it does the grips - but there ya go). As mentioned above, the match grips do give you a bit better leverage for cocking the gun.

Here's another trick that works for me to ease the cocking stroke. The traditional way is to hold the gun upright in your right hand, and pull the lever sideways using an overhand grip with your left hand.

I prefer to hold the gun palm up, brace my right elbow against my body, and pull the lever up, with an underhand grip.
wish i had a 65 , there was just a rebuilt (by David Slade ) but i missed it $ 420.00 shipped