Other Fx arrow kit

Does anyone have personal experience with the fx dreamline/crown arrow kit? Specifically with hunting. I've searched the forums but haven't found much on it aside from a couple promotional type videos posted. If that's a tell tale sign in itself.
Yes they aren't that powerful... and expensive.... I have a $230.00 Umarex Airsaber it is powerful and accurate... I shoot only Easton Aluminum 2219 arrows at 22 inch out of Airsaber... Real accurate at 100 and 120 yards no wind....I shoot my airsaber off.of external regulator.... At 3400psi for 405fps with 474grain arrow

Yes they aren't that powerful... and expensive.... I have a $230.00 Umarex Airsaber it is powerful and accurate... I shoot only Easton Aluminum 2219 arrows at 22 inch out of Airsaber... Real accurate at 100 and 120 yards no wind....I shoot my airsaber off.of external regulator.... At 3400psi for 405fps with 474grain arrow
Pyramid had the arrow kit on sale for $100 so didn't think it would be too bad to test out. I also have alot of old swaged 2219s I could use. Wonder if they'd hold up with a glue on for turkey.