• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Crown MK II .177 cal. 600mm Barrel PCP air rifle $1500.00 free shipping

Classified Status
SOLD
Hello everyone,

SOLD

I have for sale my FX Crown MK II .177 caliber with the 600mm barrel. I purchased this rifle new and have all the original FX Factory equipment, original shipping box and hard case. Comes with FX Moderator, 1-each FX magazine, and 2-each CARM std. Magazines, and 1-each CARM small magazine and 1-each CARM Slug magazine.

I sent it to FX on 08/25/2022 for a tune up with settings of: Pressure 120psi, Power at Medium and HS at 23.

There are no issues, shoots great and holds air for ever.

I am currently shooting FX 13.4gr pellets and have it tuned down to around 820fps. Current settings are: Pressure at 90psi, Power at Medium, and HS at 23.

I will ship the rifle and all equipment in the FX hard case inside the original factory cardboard box. Ships to lower 48 states only.

I have this rifle listed on my website so it can be purchased with a credit card.
www.uncletomsplace.net

If you have a questions please contact me.

Thank you,
ThomasT

FX Crown MK II.2.jpg
FX Crown MK II.3.jpg
FX Crown MK II.4.jpg
FX Crown MK II.5.jpg
FX Crown MK II.6.jpg
FX Crown MK II.7.jpg
FX Crown MK II.8.jpg
FX Crown MK II.9.jpg
FX Crown MK II.10.jpg

Last edited: