• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Fx crown mk2 walnut 3 caliber special

Classified Status
SOLD
This is a feeler to see if I should sell or not.

I have a practically brand new crown mk2 (less than a tin theough it) that I purchased in 22cal with 600mm barrel. I purchased a 22cal 280mm barrel for it and shot it for a while. I then purchased a 30cal 500mm barrel and a 25cal 500mm barrel kits for it and a bullet central barrel tension system with shroud for the 500mm barrels.
So it will come with all these barrel setups with mags and probes. The 22 and 30 have factory side shot mags, the 25 setup has an Orion mag.

Comes with favors hard case and all paperwork, all battles, bullet central kit, saber tactical bottle clamp, tuxing 580cc bottle, and will throw in the Donny FL fx moderator in 22 that originally came with it

No scope or bipod included.

Would like to get $1900 shipped for everything, or shoot me an offer for it without certain barrel kits or barrels. I’m open to ideas.

Thanks for looking!

***will trade for evol 30cal magnon, prs, or paradigm***

84C2534C-4AE8-4BF5-989B-37EFB5E5E09B.jpeg