FX FX Crown mkII - "must do things"

I just got a crown mkii .177 FAC today and tomorrow i'm installing it in a Saber chassis.

I see FX has a ton of options for tuning and upgrading. Huma-air also have alot (most maybe only for the mk1 - can't figure it out)

I'm new to FX so what are the first "must do" upgrades I have to look into from FX, Huma and so?
There are no real "must do" things to the FX platforms. You can do what you like with them, but unless you're looking for specific needs and verify that your gun isn't meeting them. You will only make it harder to figure out how to achieve your goal. Enjoy the gun as is now, shoot a tin or two of pellets to brake in the regulator and see what it likes or doesn't like doing first. Congrats on your new fun gun!

Shoot it? In all seriousness at least in my experience with my .22 Crown MKii with 500mm barrel, I get to 40fpe at around 140 reg with a “med” hammer strike.
Even if you have a 380mm barrel with .177 I don’t think you’re gonna run outta lung for MOST projectiles with parts as provided. You’ve now got a good chassis. Get a good efficient tune and go enjoy it!

Reactions: Vana2
The crown MK2 has no "must do things" except shoot it and admire the great accuracy. I have two mk2 crowns both in GRS stocks. I have had them setup from 12 fpe .177 to 80 fpe .30 cal and barrel lengths from 320mm - 700mm. They all shot nice tight groups. I regularly take starlings out to 100 yds and I dont miss many with most misses due to a bad wind call. Just get a nice consistent proper tune for your needs and thats it.