• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Crown MKII Three Calibers .177, .22, and .25

Classified Status
SOLD

jonpol

Dec 10, 2019
Ohio, United States
FX Crown MKII with three separate calibers. The .177 caliber has a Superior liner. The .22 caliber has a Superior liner with a carbon sleeve installed. The .25 caliber has an STX liner. Included in this package are a magazine for each caliber and the correct FX probes. There are two very small marks on the stock that I’ve shown in the pictures. I’m the second owner and when I received it, it had a small leak so I sent it to FX for a complete re-build. It has held without any issues since then. The tank is dated 2018/12. The last picture shows the Crown and accessories packed and ready to ship. The box is not an FX box. The two orange items are the barrels in flannel protective sleeves. This is an extremely heavy package so I’ll only ship to CONUS. I’m asking $1600.00 and I’ll pay for the insured shipping. PayPal friends and family is preferred but I’ll also accept a money order or a check with a hold for clearance.

P1010179.JPG

P1010180.JPG

P1010733.JPG

P4220609.JPG

P4220610.JPG

P4220613.JPG

P4220615.JPG

Reactions: Maizen