FX Digital Chronograph Display with Impact M3 .35 Cal

Hello,

I am hoping that someone can help me with this issue. Has anyone used the FX Digital Chronograph Display on a .35 caliber Impact?
I have a FX Impact M3 .35 caliber, FX Chronograph V 1.0, and the FX Digital Chronograph Display.
When attempting to enter the Pellet Weight on the display it maxes out at 75 Grains, that's a big problem. The JSB and FX .35 cal pellets are 81 grains! The iOS application with the V1 Chrono worked fantastic, I liked the idea of a weapon mounted display!
The real issues is that my local Florida FX dealer has ZERO clue about this device! And the FX dealer in Utah that I spent thousands with hasn't a clue either - WTH!
Call FX they tell me - I email FX, I call FX - you next for support, another day goes by nothing........... I call and leave a message and sent another email ...... Crickets!

On another note - Firmware V 1.17 came installed on it - March 2023 Firmware Version 1.18 came out - nowhere to be found on FX's site.

Thanks in advance for any help / suggestions.

I had an issue with not being able to calibrate my chronograph. I left a comment on the FX app and they fixed it.
Leave a comment on the FX app maybe they will fix it.

Screenshot_20230920_141849_Google Play Store.jpg

Last edited:
EFFFF IT - I am returning this POS to the seller - Seller, Utah Airguns, Pyramyd Air, and today FX USA all have absolutely no clue if this device can support pellets over 75 grains. Worthless to anyone with a .35 cal. Really disappointed that it took me 3 calls and 3 email to FX USA to get through and they are offing clueless.

That is 300 bucks toward my thermal scope. No more electronic JUNK from FX and I am pitching the v1 pocket Chronograph for a another brand!

I got my FX display about a year ago. I just checked mine and at 75 grains it starts back over at zero. I mainly use my display for velocity. I shoot .30 & .35 Impact M3's. Display is set for 54 grain slugs that I shoot from my .30 cal. I stick it on my .35 (making no changes) and it works great. Both guns are surgically accurate at ranges over 300 yards. You don't need to be grain specific to get accurate fps readings. My Labradar is the same way. The only time projectile weight is critical is when you are figuring energy. Then I use the FX app or a ballistic calculator, I prefer Strelok+. I use my digital display all the time and have had no issues with it what so ever.