• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories FX Dream-Tac conversion items==NLA

Classified Status
NLA

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
Items show mild signs of use all over ( mainly the trigger guard) but in great shape pm me for pics or questions. You get in the power plenum and all calibers of probes for the dreamline with a slug probe extra in .22. So .30, .25 , .22 and .22 slug, & .177 . The pica-tinny Rail adapter has screws included you will need them for the trigger guard .also comes with all items needed for the folding stock adapters buffer tube and a adjustable stock as well . I am trying to move all at once as a package please .

300.00 275.00 Shipped Conus Payed with USPS Money order please. Items will ship as soon as M.O. clears unless I have had the pleasure of dealing with you in the past haha and please check my feedback here if you have any worries. PM me with any questions and we can chat over the phone as well if you wish lol.

===============================================================================================
Pretty good deal if you had to buy it all separate considering inventory usually tends to run low lol .

Last edited: