• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Dreamlilne Classic .22 cal mint condition, with extras and nice wood $925 shipped

Classified Status
NLA

csdilligaf

Nov 15, 2015
AZ, United States
I've had my fun with it and moved on to others, Great gun. Comes with one mag, fill probe and will ship in factory box. It has a power plenum installed for kicks so the tube is a little longer in the picture. Shoots 18.1 gr JSB at 925 fps with or with out the plenum so I had intended on removing it but got lazy. Also comes with the Aeron Rail to clear the magazine. This is the newest version of the dream line and I bought it new from Utah airguns. It came with and FT Stock that I sold and put on the Walnut stock that has a picitinny rail on the fore arm. $925 covers the paypal fee's, $900 if pay by usps MO.
PM me if you want any more info
Chip Smith

IMG_8459.jpg

IMG_8458.jpg

IMG_8457.jpg

IMG_8455.jpg

Last edited: