• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Dreamline .25 Black Pepper Laminate w/ DonnyFL Shogun - $1075 shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

Sqwirl57

Apr 13, 2020
PA, United States
Putting my FX Dreamline with power plenum installed, DonnyFL Shogun, and one extra magazine up for sale. Scope and rings are NOT included in this sale.

It has been (and still is) an excellent gun for me. It's putting the JSB 34gr pellets at 870fps and sub MOA at 50yds as to be expected from an FX. The gun is in excellent condition with no dents or dings anywhere in the stock that I can find nor are there any scratches in the metal. The gun holds air with no leaks. Basically like new condition. The ONLY reason I am selling this gun is to fund my springer addiction. If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop me a message. Thanks for looking.

Price is $1075 ($1650 new). Accepting PayPal (F&F or add 3.5% to cover fees) or Zelle.

20221031_155805.jpg

Last edited: