FX Dreamline .5.5mm bullpup and power plenum...

Hello,

Is the power plenum additional cylinder compatible with the above gun ? I don't even know whether I can remove the cylinder on mine !!!! (New to pcp's...!)

Thanks to everyone .

JP/

Assuming you have the cylinder version of the Dream-Pup (meaning not the Dream-Pup Bottle) than yes. It is compatible. Welcome to the glorious world of PCPs and know that we're here for you should any questions arise while you tune and discover your FX

Thanks to FX USA ! I do have a lot of questions...as FX Sweden give no answers to them...

I shall list them and put them on line in this forum.

Thanks to FelixS..but I did spend several hours over the last threes days both on Google and youtube but without success. The Dreamline bullpup version is not yet very popular and most of the topics do not refer to that model. The Manual hat comes with the gun just contains no useful technical info even on basic questions such as setting the trigger or adjusting the AMP !!!

What's more, my dealer's pcp expert hs left them and the shop is no longer able to help !!! As you see, I'm in a mess, being new to pcp's...

Again, many thanks to all.

JP/

To: FX USA

Here are the questions on which I need help. Very grateful if you could help !:

1. AMP settings: I suppose I have to unscrew the butt to get to the proper adjusting screw...but then how can I identify it . I suppose there are more than one...

2. Power plenum. One of my sons offered me a plenum add-on. As you say it will fit on the cylinder, how can I proceed ? Just unscrew the air cylinder and insert the power plenum or do I have to do something before, such as emptying the air cylinder ? If so how can I do that without damaging anything ??

3. Trigger settings: This seems to be the easiest part...but how do I dry fire to find out by trial and error the best setting ?

Many thanks

JP/

1/

Thanks Monkyshine ! I do appreciate a lot ! I have been shooting for over 30 years with CO2, then pcp pistols but they always were sold with decent Manuals so that even as a rookie, you could get along without the risk of loosing a finger or blowing up your neighbour's windows ! Seems that FX prefer that their customers discover by themselves how their guns work ...And FX Sweden seem to have disappeared from the surface of the Earth, despite three mails asking for infos...

You can send mails to: [email protected] 

Lived in the US in....1958-1960. Amherst College, Amherst, Mass... Quite a long time ago, and was pleased to go to the US again in 2015, when we travelled through the West...hence my mail address !

I will stay put until I get Instructions from you on the three basic questions I asked FX USA.

Safety first i

Have a pleasant day.

JP/