• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Dreamline Bottle .177. Two different Dreamlines in one sale.

Classified Status
SOLD

bigmike

Jul 12, 2020
Ohio, United States
I have a very nice FX Dreamline 300cc bottle gun. It is currently set up for off hand shooting. Barrel is 500mm and the .177 cal. barrel and the probe are brand new. Currently shooting 10.5 gr at 935fps and 15.74gr at 835fps with a 125bar reg setting. Scope and mount not included. Stock is a UTG Pro and is adjustable for length of pull. No leaks, includes one magazine. This setup is $895.00 shipped PayPal friends and family. Lower 48 shipping only.

So, here is the second deal
. I also have a Saber Tactical bottle chassis for the gun. It includes the chassis and receiver block needed to convert the airgun over to a bottle chassis gun. If the seller would like the Airgun with this chassis also I would sell it all for $1245.00 shipped PayPal friends and family. Scope and mount not included. ( Chassis sells for $575.00 at online retailers.). It would include everything for the off hand setup and the bottle chassis so you could set the gun up either way. Lower 48 shipping only.

The gun could do double duty as a pesting setup and possibly a Field Target gun.

I am including a photo of a Dreamline chassis gun with a shorter barrel just so the buyer can see the setup. This is for reference only the chassis is all that is included with the second deal.

IMG_2490.jpeg
IMG_2491.jpeg
IMG_2492.jpeg
IMG_2494.jpeg
IMG_2497.jpeg
IMG_2493.jpeg
IMG_2435.jpeg
IMG_2434.jpeg
IMG_2433.jpeg
IMG_5197.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JaceSpace1369