FX FX Dreamline Classic- Hammer Spring Adjustment

As some of you surely know, there is no external hammerspring adjustment on the Classic and its trial and error. I want to get mine to an intermediate setting and wondering if there is a fixed number of revolutions between all the way out and all the way in without over stressing the spring. Then I cold back out a certain number of turns as a starting point. Bought the gun with reg at 125+ bar and shooting 18.1’s at 910- 920 fps. Want to get it to 860- 880 by turning reg to 1110- 115 and HS adjustment. Appreaciate any insights.

In a post a few weeks ago I asked about the best method of retuning to my existing hammer spring adjustment after experimenting as you are about to do.
The answer came back to find reference points & measure the using calipers.
May I suggest you do that before making any changes.
In the event that you do not care for your results you will be able to restore more easily

Good luck tuning
Edward

PS
I must add agreement with @ Caliber 22 in his post above

As some of you surely know, there is no external hammerspring adjustment on the Classic and its trial and error. I want to get mine to an intermediate setting and wondering if there is a fixed number of revolutions between all the way out and all the way in without over stressing the spring. Then I cold back out a certain number of turns as a starting point. Bought the gun with reg at 125+ bar and shooting 18.1’s at 910- 920 fps. Want to get it to 860- 880 by turning reg to 1110- 115 and HS adjustment. Appreaciate any insights.
Might try posting this in PCP

Reactions: boscoebrea