FX DRS obsession

I don’t know what people think about this gun ye, but on just aesthetics I am in list!!! I have been thinking about getting a AEA in long barrel configuration and in .30 or .35 for a little further shooting. But I am seriously looking at going all out and getting the DRS Pro. That’s a decent used Honda civic worth of rifle after you put good glass and a quality bipod on it. All in i Suppos, any thoughts on this.
If I were think about stuff like that then I would have a LS9 and a 6 speed in one of my old Pontiacs by now. 🤣

Allen

Oh... https://www.chevrolet.com/performance-parts/crate-engines/ls/ls9

I just love the over the barrel tank look and feel.
I think JTS new StealthHawk has the same design with over the barrel tank, but questionable bolt action style charging handle. At a much lower price point. It's a interesting design, but not something unique. Also, myself, I would opt for having an under-barrel air tube or bottle as it opens up options for upgrades and modifications to your liking. With over-the-barrel tank you are pretty much stuck with it forever. Just my 2 cents.

I don’t know what people think about this gun ye, but on just aesthetics I am in list!!! I have been thinking about getting a AEA in long barrel configuration and in .30 or .35 for a little further shooting. But I am seriously looking at going all out and getting the DRS Pro. That’s a decent used Honda civic worth of rifle after you put good glass and a quality bipod on it. All in i Suppos, any thoughts on this.
Justaguy had some great advice above...
I too, would simply purchase the $999 DRS classic with a synthetic stock (or walnut), and get very familiar with it.
If you fall in love with the DRS action, which I imagine would happen, and if you still desire a expensive benchrest chasis, you would then have several chasis options, that would still be far less money than the Pro version with the MDT chasis. Im not sure if the MDT chasis is available seperately, but if so, you would still have that option as well.

Justaguy has good advice.

I kinda did the same thing. With the plan of getting a chassis from Delta Force or Saber Tactical when they became available.
I purchased a 22 700 classic. It is a Great rifle straight out of the box, extremely accurate and easy to setup.

I liked the DRS but wasn't impressed with .22 caliber.
So I purchased the DRS Pro in .25 caliber and it is an amazing rifle !