FX FX Dynamic Block Mysterious Screw!!

Hi, I have a panthera hunter compact.22
The seller told me I should uninstall a screw on the receiver to be able to shot the gun.
He said I can only dry fire it untill I remove the screw if I want to shoot projectiles.
The screw is right above the serial number.
The question is, will it really damage any internal components if I shoot while installed ?
I noticed when I remove the tank, I need to dry fire like 6 times to bleed the plenum compared to 1-2 times when the screw is removed.
So, is that somehow partially blocks the transfer port and I can consider it the adjuster of transfer port so if I want to shoot low speeds short range small game with light 13g pellets I can shoot while it's tighten all the way in?
It it modifies the plenum valve or what ?
I tried to read the manual and the info available on the web and YouTube reviews but couldn't find anything about this screw.
Thank you so much.
Messenger_creation_2d9a6fa8-96c6-476a-839c-599c2f710cf8.jpeg

There is a power limiting screw that prevents the hammer from hitting the valve harder to increase power. If it's not there, the air rifle is unrestricted.
So it's 100% healthy to fire while the screw is tighten in ? It will just decrease the power and that's it ?
I converted my panthera to a pistol so I need to shot sub 30 meters 15fpe is enough for me.
The bad thing is when I remove the screw and try to adjust the reg and hammer to get low velocities the rifle if too loud for such power and I know it's not shrouded but relatively it should be quieter
I'm sure if I installed the screw back in, the gun will be more quiet at the same 220m/s velocity sub 20fpe range.

The shorter the barrel the louder the noise and the same goes for velocities the higher the velocity the louder the noise. That's why a moderator is used to reduce the noise.
Otherwise, the bolt also causes the base hammer to have to be replaced over time because it will be destroyed by the bolt over time and the same is true of the bolt. That's all there is to it.

The shorter the barrel the louder the noise and the same goes for velocities the higher the velocity the louder the noise. That's why a moderator is used to reduce the noise.
Otherwise, the bolt also causes the base hammer to have to be replaced over time because it will be destroyed by the bolt over time and the same is true of the bolt. That's all there is to it.
So are there any versions like the UK limited ones that shooters use while this screw is installed all the way in ?
I'm afraid to shoot while it's tightened in

What's your barrel length? On short barrels, the bolt is a tiny plenum on long barrels. But I don't know exactly just what I know so bolts were put in because of power limitations then they added the small sub 12 plenums. But on the Compact version the small plenum is not possible because of the length of the barrel hence the larger plenum and hence the bolt will be there.

What's your barrel length? On short barrels, the bolt is a tiny plenum on long barrels. But I don't know exactly just what I know so bolts were put in because of power limitations then they added the small sub 12 plenums. But on the Compact version the small plenum is not possible because of the length of the barrel hence the larger plenum and hence the bolt will be there.
300mm .22