• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Dynamic Express .25cal 600mm FS or Trade

Classified Status
SOLD

Arrowit28

Jun 28, 2023
Eden Prairie MN USA
I have a 8 month old FX Dynamic .25cal 600mm with maybe 300 rounds through it looks brand new. Thought I was going to get involved in some longer range shooting but just never have more plinking and pest control then anything. The gun is just longer and more than I need. It will ship with everything it came with hard case, manual, mag and box it was sent in from Utah Air Guns. 1475.00 shipped PayPal + 3%. Or a check hold till it clears. If there is some serious interest let me know I will take several pictures and get them to you. Gun only or we could talk on scope and moderator. This is the Dynamic Express 600mm. Would also be interested in working out a trade for something like a BRK Ghost HP or something closer to that lower 30in length,higher end guns.

20240603_162911.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Impact701