• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX GRS Crown .25 Caliber MKII Custom Build with MANY extras

Classified Status
SOLD

JoePolanco

Apr 26, 2018
Ohio, United States
Gorgeous GRS FX Crown Mkll 25 caliber with tons of extras.
This is my third Crown (the second one I've built). Currently set up as a benchrest competition gun, it comes with two completely custom assembled barrels. These barrels are a 700mm and a 600mm and are of the traditional FX steel barrel, liner, shroud configuration. Each barrel is complete so that all one needs do is drop in the new barrel and you're ready to go. The gun is currently set up to shoot JSB Match Diabolo Exact King 25.39 grain pellets at 915fps for the 600mm and 920fps for the 700mm (same tune for both barrels). Below is a list of the all the extras that come with the gun although the gun is currently fully upgraded with the latest of everything available that I have found works well for it's current tune. The trigger is a match grade trigger which is currently set for a very light 2 stage, 11oz break. The extra stock is a synthetic stock from my original MKI which was previously broken and subsequently repaired and customized to allow the gun to be tuned without removing it from the stock.

$2150 delivered to anywhere in the CONUS.
No trade offers please, I'm selling in order to fund another purchase.

You may contact me directly by phone or text at (513)348-0014
or via direct email at [email protected]

The follow is a list of everything that comes with the sale. Scope, rings and level are NOT INCLUDED.

FX GRS Crown .25 Caliber MKII Custom Build

* 700mm custom barrel system – liner/shroud/cone 8 cap/steel barrel/barrel nut/CF liner sleve
* 600mm custom barrel system - liner/shroud/cone 8 cap/steel barrel/barrel nut/CF liner sleve
* 580cc CF bottle
* Saber Tactical Picatinny bottle clamp
* Black Arts Design barrel band.
* 2 CARM 14 round magazines
* 2 FX Sideshot 16 round magazines
* 2 CARM single shot loader trays
* 1 used AMP regulator with extra piston and Bellville washers (extra part)
* 1 previously installed HUMA High Power Regulator – fully assembled and 100% (extra part)
* extra valve parts (seat – stem)
* 1 Original transfer port (extra part)
* 1 HUMA high volume transfer port (extra part)
* 1 previously used but reconditioned hammer (extra part)
* 1 new hammer (extra part)
* 2 complete o-ring/seal rebuild kits (extra part)
* 1 original power wheel (extra part)
* 1 fill port cap
* 1 original .25 caliber probe (extra part)
* 1 HUMA .25 caliber pin-probe (extra part)
* 1+ set of Ultra-Light barrel parts (extra part)
* 1 Customized synthetic stock – previously repaired – 100% functional
* 1 Plano Hard Case

FX Crown Mkll for sale.jpg

Plano hardshell case-1.jpg

Plano hardshell case-2.jpg

20220811_152126.jpg

Crown 25cal Mkll 600mm.jpg

Crown70mm-5@100-25.39.jpg

Crown 25cal Mkll 700mm.jpg

Reactions: Ctkny